MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Mustard is the New Heathered Oatmeal!

Well, it's Friday, and how nice for it to be so. I've been all over this city in the past few days, and I'm reaching the end of my known world.. it's restless to realize that you know everything to the point of everywhere (except where Ruthie Bee's is). In the course of my discovery, I've grasped what a wasteland the Gateway Mall truly is. VRC is so much classier, if impossible to find.
* * *
David Wood wore a mustard dress shirt today, and shared five magical minutes with us. I can't help but look at him with undying !admiration! as he runs his notes on stylistic theory in a shower of boundless inspiration. I love him for wanting us to write constantly, which I love to do. I forgot about that, I suppose since in the past year writing became an excercise when I was frustrated or upset. Being solitary so often lately, while everyone is trapped in SEHS, has made me notice squirrels more, and now I have endless writing inspiration.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

La dee da!!!

-Fairies make good toast

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home