MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

*Yawnsss*

Retch, I've been reading today, for hours upon hours upon hours... it's exhausting, and I want to leave, but instead I've been working working working. Tomorrow I'll do it again, and then I have a conference with my aunt about colleges . . and then hopefully some time to relax. Stuff to do. I hope I get to go par-tay on Tuesday with some friends, we'll see! I really want to do something lame, like watch clueless with director commentary while eating strawberry meringue. If such glorious things exist.

Every night I'm cold in my sleep, and now I've remembered. I birds aren't killed for pillow feathers. Because I've never seen a bald goose before. I miss Anna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home