MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

I = Squirrel

Big Five Word Test Results
Extroversion (54%) medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.
Friendliness (68%) moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too agreeable
Orderliness (64%) moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.
Emotional Stability (36%) moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.
Openmindedness (70%) high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Take Free Big Five Word Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home