MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Bijou Personale

Yea, so I'm back from Portland and I've returned from backpacking, and I just drove home from dropping my sister off at college. Life is good, and I made the perfect mixed cd to prove it. I spent several hours debating this CD, and have come to the conclusion that after dreaming about it for several nights it is indeed the most superb cd I've ever made. *sigh* The only problem is that post doesn't run on Sundays.

I'm also in a pickle because I just received four excellent films, and it is already 9:04 in the evening. I don't trust myself to appreciate something while falling asleep to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home