MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Friday, June 11, 2004

"Air Bud's in the Club Gettin' Tense"

Wow, ever since school got out on Wednesday I've been dancing nonstop with Megan. It's been rockin'. Things don't really feel like summer, despite the fact that I can stay up all night drawing and listening to a new import CD, and there are no repurcussions in the morning. Except being sleepy all day. Which is, I see, becoming a new norm.

I wrote my penpal today, and I saw Mean Girls. It was the frickin'est awesomest movie EVER. I actually screamed out loud once, which was pretty sad. I have to say, though, Lindsay Lohan's boob job was really obvious. I mean, the second half of the movie they were just POPPING OUT. I feel bad for her, I really do.

More later. I'm going to go watch some more 6 Feet Under.

~Maia

Listening to: that "Air Bud" song in my head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home