MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Three Car Tumble

So, we were (ironically) driving down 30th towards Hilyard to rent Vin Diesel's "The Fast and The Furious," when we stopped at the left yielding lane for the light.

Then we were thrown forward as a giant object hit us from behind. Anna and Rose screamed, although I don't remember any sounds. Three seconds later we were thrown again, a jolt rather like the Zipper ride at the county fair, except more serious. Anna started crying, and I took control, getting out our insurance papers. It's funny that that DMV class ever came in handy.

All of us are uninjured, and the car is fine, except we all have whiplash. I've never consciously been in a car accident before.

Listening to: chopping sweet potatoes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home