MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Augh!@!

I am SO TIRED. And I really haven't got a clue.

Math sucks in a big way.

I love my friends.

I think my body is shutting down because it wants me to sleep so bad.

Waking up tomorrow is going to be excruciating. And I'll most certainly be late and Franzi will get POed at me.

That is what Spanish class is every day....

And I haven't done my homework...for anything except math..and I lost my Lit sheet for the study guide

In Long: I'm screwed. Totally and utterly. And i'm tired, and I try, but then I fail, and I mentally kick myself for the next three hours. I just don't get it. but then I don't have very good role models, I mean, some people I know do homework, a LOT of it, and are way unhealthy, while others don't at all. But this is my fault though!!

Life sucks now.

I wish somebody (ahem Rose) would post on my little tagboard. It would make me happy.

And what is UP with Strong Bad? There hasn't been a new 'toon in forever!

My life has now reached a new low.