MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, March 01, 2004

Studies

Dear You,

I am really tired today and I have much homework to do, although I stayed up all weekend working, I still must work and work and work and that frustrates me to death because all I want to do is leave my planner behind and run around aimlessly for the sake of doing so. All I want to do is to go outside, and to go to clubs, and to do art. But it seems lately that all I can do is work, and if I cannot work, I must sleep, because otherwise my body will fail and I will be left a shell peeking out of raccoon eyes. And I don't want that...

At least I finished my projects work last night. I'm thinking of doing human energy fields, or the open-source revolution for my senior paper. Or something about professional organizers. Anyhoo, got to do Econ. Soon I'll come out of this time of endless work, and when I do, it shall be glorious!

Love to Rose!