MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Did I Know it Would Turn Out Like This?

I'll be working all day today but I want to say hello.
I've been thinking about college and stuff, and I'm kind of scared about it.
Some of my friends, seniors, are going next year.
They'll be in town, but its still scary for them.
It's hard for me, because I don't know why I work, and I don't know why I should
But sometime all my friends will leave, and then where will I be?
I have to find my own path in life to follow or I will be left behind when everyone else leaves.
And I have seen many people lately being left behind, and that scares me even more.
Because people don't think about it. Until it happens.
All I want at the moment is time, money, and an inclination to do something, but that won't last past graduation.

I'm sorry to be a downer but I needed to write this.