MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Recovering From a Freakin' Awesome Really Good Day

Yesterday was a terrifically awesome day, can't even begin to describe it. I felt like Amelie, really animated and happy, or rather like the actress that played Amelie, since Amelie really wasn't a happy gal. I'm really happy to have friends this week. When things get tough, they're on my side, and when things get better, I can cheer them up too. I really love to cheer people up when they're having a bad day. This is largely achieved by me babbling at them, because my stream of consciousness usually does the trick. At least I think it does, or else WOW I have been babbling a lot.

Last night I got to know a friend better than I did before, and I slept really well after that.

Ooh and I watched an episode of Monk. I love Tony Shahloub, he is so frickin' awesome. I know his doctor, who says he is a really nice guy, not like most celebrities.

I have soooo much homework today it is uncharacteristic of me. I think I should do at least SOME of it. . . but I would rather putter around my room and organize art supplies. Life is good though!!!