MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

A Stereotype is Sadly Re-Lived

I am "a depressed IHS girl" who is totally screwed over due to massive amounts of homework which I have not been doing due to my inability to postpone postponing my math homework. By the way, I can't type or speak coherantly. Yesterday a wrote an awful essay about Walt Whitman which was much too wordy. Simple clarity is the highest achievement in writing, although some people envy spewed wordiness. To me is is just frustrating and pompous.

Even though I am stuck in homework hell right now I am comforted by friends :) Many people have been wigging today, but some aren't, which is nice. I don't need anymore stress right now. Oooh and I really want a nap but I can't have one. I am so jealous of Lucas! Oog, I shouldn't even be writing in my blog right now, I'd better go work because I will probably work all night. Or not get the grades I'm used to, but I'm much too of a perfectionist to do that. Even if I am a procrastinating perfectionist.

ps. George W. Bush is . . . hmm. . . no, I'd better not say it <:-(-->-< GRRRR!