MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bard IS the Whorehouse on the Hudson

So this is what I believe:

*I believe that college dances are meant to give guys hard ons and there is no other purpose to them
*I believe that I can't finish my homework, perhaps ever
*I believe that if I could get raped in NYC if I'm not careful late at night
*I believe that Carey and Drew are probably never going to write me back
*I believe that I'll go back in December, and not be able to solve any of the problems that I had in July
*I believe that having a boyfriend and hooking up with someone are two VERY different things, and I'm not going to hook up with anyone.
*I believe that my friends at other colleges are facing the same problems as I am

I know that I'm going to be lonely next weekend, because it's fall break, and everyone else gets to go home to their family and friends. 'Cept not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home