MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Wading

Three days: 3:30 AM, 5:30 AM, 4:00 AM. Thus the bed times go.
Hm, what to tell about on here? I've got my final schedule.

Freshman Seminar
Interpreting Hispanic Texts (300 level!)
Drawing I
The Athenian Century

I'm having problems with time management, and haven't finished any of my readings for The Athenian Century today. I don't mean to worry y'all, but I'm just not going to go today. I can't handle being silent in another small group discussion -- I need to use the time I could be painfully in class today, and actually do some of the work. The only worry is, I don't know how many unexcused absences I'm allowed in that class...

I have classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and a four day weekend every week. If I could get all my reading for The Athenian Century done in time for class, this would be a sweeeeet deal.

* * *

Last night I stayed up late with Narayan talking about affection and what it means. He's on my wave length with things, however idealistic we may be. The fact that we are both idealistic about cuddling really allows me to be around him more often, as opposed to other people who don't pay attention to how they feel, or think critically about how they may be affecting others. When people don't know what they want, they don't know their boundaries.

I love knowing Narayan, I think he is a really kind person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home