MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Theseus taught young men to crossdress!

Well, last night I ended up staying up until 6 in the morning, while Narayan and Christine deleriously puttered on homework. At least I got to sleep in this morning, but I'm surrounded by this heavy feeling of doom. I can't find any charcoal, and I can't do my art homework.. and I've got to read a Theban play and translate a long spanish article for tomorrow, IF I decide to enroll in this uber hard 300 level spanish course this term. I'm so tired of not having a finalized schedule! I THINK that working hard would be better than watching videos about stupid experiments done on mulleted people in the 80s (which is fleshing out to be one of my few last alternatives). I like spanish though.. I shouldn't be afraid of my abilities.. I should just go for it. And stop letting boys into my room late at night so that I am able to go to bed earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home