MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Jogging can be nerdy too!

This midmorning Christine and I went jogging and it was AWESOME, except lacking without our day glo wrist and head bands. We're going add to our already established weirdness by rolling out of bed early every morning to sport our day glo to the world. Hell yeah.

I need to get some homework done before my spanish tutoring session tomorrow. And eek, I have work tomorrow too! Being a projectionist makes me want to have a heart palpatation. Huuuuge roman temples are projected upside down and everyone looks at you... I miss the days of filing and taking rickety hospital elevators up and down and down and down..

I miss everybody back home very much, and I wish you all could be here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home