MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Apricot and Papaya, TIGHT!

Good evening!

1. I'm happy to report that the Williams trailer is NOT currently filled with incense smoke!

2. The Camera Obscura is blasting, and Christine is cutting my bangs.

3. Columbian Steve just called her cell phone, so another faraway friend is getting a rundown of our digs. Yeeah for us and our trailer trash lifestyle!

4. Today we finally got washers and dryers in the dorm! Yay. To celebrate Henry did his laundry in his underwear.. at least I think that's why he's walking around in his underwear.

5. I got granola care package from my parents, and ate granola all day on Sunday. It was mm mm good.

6. The lighting in the Bard library sucks. Bzz bzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home