MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

"rawr."

I slept in late, Dan is yelling outside the dorm room door. Hi Dan. "Gaaah!" you yell. "Raaa!"

It's rather perplexing to
Dear christine and I
Why your yells are never quenched?

Haha, you've stopped now. I wonder how the Knights of Salsa bash went last night. Ah, well, I'm going to B+G to pick up some packages from my parents.. I'm hoping to score some sweet cereal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Always On" Wireless Network Coming Soon to Your Building?
Interesting story about how a children's hospital in Chicago is working with an in-building wireless system that essentially melds together two-way radio, public-safety radio, paging, WiFi, and cellular ...
Hallo, bin ein wenig gesurft und fand dein blog. Ich denke du hast ein interessantes Thema hier. Auf jeden Fall werde ich dich und dein blog zu den Favoriten nehmen.

Ich habe eine Seite über linux server. Hier findest du alles über linux server und noch viel mehr !

Wenn du Zeit hast, schau doch mal vorbei ! :-)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home