MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, August 01, 2005

College

I wasn't able to sleep last night, I just laid there and thought about leaving.

I wish I had more time here so that I could give people more of a chance to get to know me. I'm going to leave home when it isn't a happy social place for me, so I feel like I'm running away instead of happily saying "see you soon."

Going to college was something that my mom never even dared to dream about, so she is really happy for me. She is sort of living through me at this point. I'm probably not going to get excited about it until I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home