MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Anything

OK, anyone and everyone who reads this can ask me three questions, anything you want, and I promise to answer all of them truthfully. You see, then I can

A) prove that my comment boxes work and
B provide you with brief entertainment and
C) be happy that people read my blog

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maia here goes three q's

Most embarrassing moment?
Happiest Moment?
Most frustrating moment?

Megan

11:24 PM  
Blogger MaiaLouise said...

Most embarrassing moment?

Let's see. . . I remember one time I was giving a speech, freshman year, and my tampon ran out (ew, sorry). That was really mortifying. Although, I don't think anyone remembers that.
That's what comes to mind of the bat, but there was this other presentation in which I made REALLY CORNY jokes that fell extremely flat, but that wasn't so much embarrassing as just plain painful.

Happiest Moment?

One of my happiest moments was when I was taking a nap next to this lake, and there wasn't any people around for 5 miles, and it was just me and the water and this beautiful green water-grass. I looked out over the lake for hours, and there were thousands of colors of greens in the grass, and thousands of blues in the water, and I was lulled to sleep in the breeze and the sun.
I can't really top that, but this year I think some of my happiest moments were hanging out with Lucas last fall. Concerts have also made me really happy, and the friends I've made this year, as well as hanging out with old ones too (although, Megan, we've only known each other for 3 years now!). Dancing makes me happy, dorky dancing and pro dancing too. And Rose and I have our own dance, that makes me happy.

Most frustrating moment?

Ooh, this would probably involve times when I fight with my sister. Or when I CAN'T GO TO CONCERTS. And homework troubles, which is why I'm so glad that this year is almost over.
Not going with Carey to the Decemberists this past week is up there on my list.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home