MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, May 31, 2004

Wee Morning

Heya,

I just finished vacuuming my room, because Danika's room inspires me. It's very clean now, although rather full of piles. I spent a lot of today filing, and sorting, and walking around in bright blue tights. These tights are the same hue of intensity as the green directors use on Making the Video for the CGI animation backgrounds. They are seriously intense, ex. I was walking my dog, and people driving by turned around because the tights were so bright. Yep.

Ah, I have to make a plan for homework yet, because I have to be super-efficient now to please everybody.

It's really dark in the room where I am.

My parents finished putting up some Greek statues in my bathroom. One is of a god, but not one of the main ones of whom I remember names. He plotted to murder his step-brother, and then he went on many boar hunts. There is also a nude goddess, I think she was a shepherdess.

Jessica is an awesome dancer:
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=0652002Z000009&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1

So, here's a letter from my friend Connie, to share a bit:

Hi my dear friend,

ohh... you're forgiven! *lol*

yes you're right. I'm on vacation now. And I'm so happy about it.
I'll only stay at home, but I think I'll meet my friends, go shopping, and just have time for myself! ;-)

Oh yes CNN. We can also receive it. ;-)

No I don't really fear terror attacks in my country, because I think we are just a little country, and we don't really think that anything will happen here, but of course it could be....
I don't live in a big city or our capital, but you know I go to school there, and my dad works there, and I also have some cousins and an aunt who's living there.

You know, many kids from my school are from turkey, some from serbia, Croatia,... And in my class we are just 5 or 6 from Austria, and many thinks we don't like them, because they are islam. But that's so awful, 'cause that isn't a reason for me!!!!
I don't ahte islam, I just hate the terrorists, and it doesn't amtter from where they come, or what they believe in, or?
How do you think about it?
But now enough from that...

My school starts at 7.40 am.
When does your school start?

Today I was just at home, and it was boring! *lol* I watched tv, and I was just surfing the net...

How do you celebrate easter?
(you do celebrate it, right?)

Oh today we had a demonstration in Vienna. I doNn't know exactly why, but I think it was something with school. Maybe because of the lessons, or so... I don't know. Do you often have demonstrations?

Okay, wish you a nice day, and hope you'll write back very soon! :)
Your friend, Connie


That's that for now. Love to all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home