MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

"Everything Will Change" (dance dance dance)

Being a klutz is no fun, but I'm not so much, not compared to other people's bruises.

BRAIN MOVEMENT IS GOOD.

I would now like to be philosophical and snobby:

"I'm not saying she was lying to me, but she just acted so different before I got to know her, and if she really isn't like what she was at the beginning, I wish she could have just said so. But maybe she is like she was at the beginning, and I just didn't realize it."
-Chbosky

"Alviza calls it an unpardonable breach of delicacy to dare to write love letters to a woman who you adore and who, gazing tenderly at you, swears that she will never love you."

-XC, Stendhal

If it pertains, did you know that Stendhal was a woman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home