MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I can't think of much of anything to say that would express how I'm feeling right now. I tried drawing, I tried Elliot Smith, I tried talking to my dad, and now I'm trying this. Oh well. Do you ever get a feeling like you are incoherant, but you keep trying to be heard anyway? Maybe I just need sleep and then people will understand me or I will understand people, although I don't feel optimistic at the moment.

PostScript. I understand drinking, and I understand school, but I DON'T understand why one would want to mix the two. All that brings is trouble, and I imagine school would be an unpleasant place to be drunk in. I would soo much rather be drunk at home than at school, besides the fact that it is safer and you won't get into trouble or hurt yourself doing that. The only reason to get drunk at school is to prove a point, and it is a stupid, immature, and desperate point.