MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

midterms

Hey. I'm up late again, Christine has been awake for 30+ hours now, we're writing papers. I had another freakout today in class, I'm just too tired to function, and I can't talk about time management to adults without crying. They all want to make charts for me, and I just want to cry. And weep and cry and weep... doing anything challenging for an extended period of time in the middle of the night makes me space out and procrastinate until 3 IN THE MORNING. It's such a bad plan. I'm going to get back to it.. I'm writing an essay about Emilia Pardo Bazan for hispanic texts. It's going so slowly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow, Keep it together Maia.

I know you can pull through!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home