MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"nahnahnahnahnah..."

I make up idioms that don't work a lot. Hitler often comes up inappropriately when I babble. But I NEVER babble, I only rant and chatter. I made a to-do list two days ago, and haven't done anything on it. It is posted on my bulletin board and, although beautifully scribed, it taunts me.

I wish I didn't have to work, because WORKING=PERGATORY. People file and scan things in hell, I am sure. I'd rather do something quirky and quick than tedious and laborious, I'm discovering. I don't have the gene that makes levelling lines a pleasing exercise. Forcing myself to concentrate on a screen rapes it of all its eye candy.

I met this weird middle aged guy named Jeff at volunteering today. He looked like that actor that played the retarded salesman in that award winning made-for-TV movie. He was wearing a gaudy yellow bow tie. He was TOO FRIENDLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home