MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Lighting in this Room is Very Yellow

I miss Anna, so I listened to Sheryl Crow on the radio when I took a shower this afternoon.

Anna always listens to the radio; it follows her around the house with every activity she does.

It's silly of me, but I miss Carey even though he only left yesterday. Writing correspondence makes me sad sometimes, because I think of it as taking a photograph of who you were just then, to show to a person who missed it. Not that every moment is profound or important... but I like to know the random quirks and habits of the people that I love.

I talked to Megan this afternoon. She really is a lovely person. It baffles me how someone can be so nice and so supportive, when I feel like I would be more resentful/bored coming from their shoes. It's nice to have friends who really care about what is going on in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home