MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hey guess what

It's really lame not to do your homework for looooong longlong extensions of time while completely dorking out trying to figure out how to play some card game in your new linux system when you could be reading David Sedaris and (gasp) actually be accomplishing your homework by doing so.

It's laaame to stay inside your house because you are upset about going outside after being yelled at by your alcoholic neighbor.

It's kinda lame to not wear WHATEVER you want when washing a dog, just because you feel silly about it.

Lamp lighting at night is lame. Twinkle lights are preferable. I don't understand the sun, but I sure do appreciate it.

Do you know what isn't lame? Sitting in a graveyard almost falling asleep looking at leaves. I like that.

Oh, I wish all of my friends could go to the colleges they want to go to! You know, the ones they write about in their diaries late at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home