MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Not a love song not a love song not a love song...


Today I went to the park.

I hid in the grass.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I listened to my mixed CD and was happy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is just adorable. And yes, in reference to a previous entry, Andrew Barton is the shit.

5:17 AM  
Blogger MaiaLouise said...

Yeah he is! You are so sweet..
+-+many many many hugs+-+

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home