MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Thinking of you? Yeah/OoO. I've got better things to do.

Pssh so I'm doing a presentation on Stendhal next week, which I didn't read up on today because I was getting my prom dress fitted. My mom thinks that the dress looks better than the majority of the Oscar dresses this year, which is cool. Ha, I even bought chandelier earrings to match, just to be uber Nicole Kidman. I really can't decide if I'm in love with the dress yet.. I suppose I'll just have to wait until it's completely tucked and pinned and hemmed and lined to find out.

When, o when, will I ever encounter a flugel horn? I wonder why the interest in this lovely instrument is so nonexistant. It would be beautific to take up the horn again, so I could play the backing lines to Belle and Sebastian songs. But I would rather not play the trumpet (unless it was a very nice shiny one). Ugh, I can't stop feeling that I-haven't-practised-my-trumpet-and-still-have-sucky-breath-control feeling.

Woo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home