MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hello, I'm in town again.. naturally.

School is SO BORING, I have a terrible case of senioritis. There is simply no work left to be done! Jocelyn said this morning "Oh, we've fulfilled all our requirements for the year. So there is nothing left to do." And no, we cannot leave the room.

God, I'm listening to a really pretty Smiths cover right now.

If only I could get into Bard!

Listen to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home