MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Jezebel is WAY better than this.

Ugh, I'm so TIRED of working on college applications. I have a lot of homework to do, and this is completely frustrating and lame, especially when you're trying to describe what you do in a day, and it bores you to death. My life is severely interesting because I am surrounded with severely interesting people.. I'm trying to convey what I feel about things but all I see is " I I I ".. and that is boring. The more I think about how bored I am the wordier my sentences get. Poetry is stifled. Trapped emotions run amok in poorly conjugated sentences. Elephants of loathing trample my brain. Why oh why did I wait until this late date to work on this essay?? My soul is withering.

It's sad when I look around at things I make, and friends, and acquaintances, and clothing, and music, and I think HOW interesting. I'm watching thousands of ideas every day but I don't feel a part of them anymore. Most of the things I've done that I like I did five months ago, so I'm sitting around viewing my surroundings like an old diary page. I'm not that person anymore. I want to be exciting. But blah blah blah instead I talk about myself in the past participle all night long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home