MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

"on the verge of becoming someone interesting"

Hey. Long time no see.

I don't have much time right now.. I'm going to go shuffle papers at the hospital soon. I've been listening to Nikaido Kizumi, she's reeeeally good, thanks Lucas :) Maria loved her, too. Maria's gone and I miss her terribly. I can't believe I put her on that train back to Washington, it's positively awful. I've been ODing on Radiohead and Nick Drake for the past few days.. reading books, doing yoga, generally being lonely and bored.

Sigh. My brain is too complicated right now, that's why I'm drawing again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should be washinton sucks

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home