MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

celly!

The image “http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/122604/an-angel-gets-kinda-annoyed.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

www.toothpastefordinner.com

2 Comments:

Blogger zencomix said...

you made me laugh...

2:41 PM  
Blogger MaiaLouise said...

.. ah, but I can't take the credit. Check out www.toothpastefordinner.com
'Tis delightful to share tiny cartoon culture.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home