MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Fluffly Poodles

I awoke to find a poodle named Wanda in my backyard. She is black and spindly and awfully fluffy, but now she has gone away.

I don't have much to report besides the fact that I found some PERFECT clothes when out shopping the town with Rose, and I bought them all yesterday, plus another skirt. But I don't think I'll wear the other skirt to school because I don't want to rip you off, Rose. It's gray and pleated just like yours, and is already your trademark, but I fell in love with it, so I'm wearing it about the house.

I think I'm going to do all my shopping vintage now because I've decided I like shopping, just recently. In a way this is a sad thing to blog about, because I'm slowing turning into the penpal I never wanted, who likes to shop, and dance, and, um, attend a (if SINGULAR) school basketball game. I actually scared away one of my penpals talking about the rah-rah of the south bastketball state tournament. It was sad, really.

But true.

Today I plan to read about World War One for six hours, and then outline my term paper. I also have to call Megan (I need to keep promises more), buy some stationary for my penpal, rehang my bulletin board... I think those are the main things for now. I could go on, and I'm tempted to, but I don't want to be too unrealistic.

So, I hope everyone who reads this has a lovely day, and I hope it gets sunny again. But even if it doesn't, I'll be happy anyway, because its just another excuse to wear knee socks.