MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Oven Cleaner

Ugh, today is so HARD. I took my calculus test this morning, and it lasted for four and a half HOURS. I came out of it dazed and walking slightly funny, and then I realized I was late for IHS. So I skedaddled over there to Ms. Leonard's class, where I prompty dozed off. Then I got up and walked out. I ended up waiting around to get Anna's car keys, in the music hall. It was especially strange because the choir was singing really strong chords, and the orchestra was playing music fit for a moment of peril. I was really really out of it.

Of course, the AP testing room was full of all the things you might expect: sputting flourescent lights, coldness, coughing, and electric pencil sharpener noise pollution.

Yeah, so this afternoon I slept for five hours, and I missed dumpster diving! Ack!

I wish I could do something I am good at for a change; lately school has been a large pain in the rear, and it searches for things which I do not wish to provide. OH, btw, I'll not be around for the next two days due to EXTENSIVE IB math testing. Woo!

PostScript. As I type, Rose is in utter bliss off RIGHT IN FRONT OF Belle and Sebastian, probably sans annoying drunk girls, with Drew, dressed really cute, and of course surrounded by awesome B+S fans. Oooh! I hope when I fall asleep I'll dream I'm there.