MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Battle of the Bands

All I can say is that Jamey freaking rocks on the drums! Oh, and it was funny tonight because Drew kept pointing out how intensely rockerish Carey is. I think Carey smiled at me but I'm not sure.. :)

Yeah, so I paid $5 but Mann-Wood had gone on earlier than expected, so I only heard 1 15-minute-long song before I had to leave to give Anna the car to go to Drew's abode to record. Oh well, it was fun making an "appearance" anyway. I was so jazzed up when I got home that I didn't want to go to sleep. Oh, and that STUPID girl who keeps coming to art club was at the show, and she was dancing around moronically and hooting. The whole room was filled with sage smoke. I talked with Ariel a bit. Enough on that.

Rose's street is littered with kittens!

PS. You know those people you sometimes see singing in their cars like no one is watching? That's me.