MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Coming soon!

I plan to make a spy movie featuring myself stealthily investigating some sort of government building or food shop while Combustible Edison's "Short Double Latte" plays. I've decided to add the electronic breakdown four minutes into "Violent" by The Faint when the guards/food shop employees bust out to pursue me.

Naturally my film will premiere in a dusty old theater near you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home