MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Monday, April 12, 2004

Estudiando

I worked on math for SO long today during school. And then I talked to Courtney about my paper thing after Econ for a while. At least I have a good book to read, or else I think I would go insane. I spent a long time reading it yesterday, sitting in the graveyard. It struck me that I saw NO ONE that I know there, and our town is relatively large in that respect because you can escape to public places that are really nice but no one will find you there. It would be weird to be buried because then people would sit near you and read and write poetry and stuff like that, while you are RIGHT THERE. But it doesn't matter, I suppose, because you aren't really there anyway.

It's ominous outside today. I hope whoever reads this is okay.