MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Friday, April 09, 2004

This July

Oh, update quickly. News: The odds are quite good that Rose and I will be moving to Portland this summer, the odds are bad, however, that we'll be able to walk around, say, the area of the Roseland Theater downtown at night by ourselves. Because, sadly, we are girls. And apparently I don't give off a very "if you touch me I'll break your back" type vibe. So, yes, if we want to go to a concert, Lucas or Drew will probably be called or something.