MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

David Fertal's Tractor

I went to On The Rocks last night, and they sang a combination of "She thinks my tractor's sexy" and "save a horse ride a cowboy" followed by "street spirit" by radiohead. That is f*cked up. But it was fun anyway. The girl in front of us drank too much and left, so we had a good view. Everyone was drinking, but what else is new. I need to leave Eugene and go to a concert, but that prolly won't happen until the end of the month. I've got to put in my hours in a flourescent basement first. Yeah for summer jobs. Woowoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home