MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Twelve Readers

I wish I had written something earlier to all of you. I've rediscovered my love of saunas and my perpetual procrastination of taking care of myself. I'm taking Survey of African Art next term, and it's almost completely unknown to me. I'm making less plans/risking more misadventures and being a little more paranoid about paper writing. I've been painting enormous paintings and liking it.

If I came home dressed like an enormous whore and a crack addict, would you guys believe me? Just an idle thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home