MaiaLouise

Blog of a twenty-something organizer painter caterer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene/New York, OR/NY, United States

I am reading little bits of twenty different books at once, practicing yoga, meditation, Alexander Technique and learning how to cook Indian cuisine. I do my best at everything I spend time on, because each activity is its own work of art.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

rants in my pants

Ughf I am so very SICK right now and I miss bunches of people, and I got no sleep last night for good reason, but now I have obligations to meet people and get things signed and try to slide past south administration (is. psycho AV policies etc) so I can finally leave this school behind.

Hey you, call me! Actually I'm kinda losing my voice. My sister kept yelling across the house at me, she got really pissed off that we shared the car today, because we haven't been communicating too well about who needs what when.

I AM SO TIRED.

I'm going to fall asleep for a while, but I feel guilty because I'm blowing off Carina but I don't want to be doing so and I have no way of contacting her. Araarrghf?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home